WINTER UPDATE 2018
Clan Founders & Admins can now crate a Shield for their Clan. This is just the first version. We will add more content and features. The Shield Factory can be found in the Clan Lodge.
The integrated tutorial for new players (level 1 - 10) has been reworked. New features include the following:
- It is faster to get through and easier for new players to get started.
- The Tutorial can be swiped (on mobile) forward and backward faster.
- The dialogue text animation has been removed.
- Images of the different Booster Buildings’ levels are shown in the Tutorial dialogue boxes.
- The Castle is no longer built in 3 steps; the players’ Castle is automatically built after the first game. They can then collect their first taxes.
- By collecting Gold almost immediately, players can access Gold Sharing through local notifications on mobile devices as early as the following day.
The In-Game Chat has been redesigned with new features focusing on mobile platforms:
- Predefined Messages: Mobile players can now send predefined chat messages to each other as well as desktop players
- Desktop players can send both predefined and normal chat messages
- In the Settings tab, players can turn the In-Game Chat on/off, and block the others players from chatting with you (Green Button for Green player, Blue Button for Blue player, etc.)
NEW NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
UNIQUE NAME & AVATAR FACTORY
In addition to the new design, features include:
- During the Tutorial (Levels 1-10) the player is no longer forced to create a name unless the player starts a Friendly Game, or clicks on the Clan window. Otherwise, we will ask for a unique name when the King logs in after the 10th game.
- If a Unique Name is taken, the players will now receive suggestions, containing a variety of combinations, such as prefixes, titles. similar available alternatives, etc.).
- After creating a unique name, players are given the option to enter an email address. By registering an email address, they will be able to access and play their account across devices. This only applies to new players who are Playing as Guest (See section below “New Login Window”.
- The Avatar Factory has been redesigned to be more mobile friendly.
NEW LOGIN WINDOW
Mobile versions now have a new login window. Here players can easily login via email or Facebook, enter a Friendly Game Code and new players can now Play as Guest without registering. Players will be asked to create a Unique Name (aka Register) only after they complete the Tutorial (Level 10).
NEW START WINDOW
Players under Level 10 will see a limited Start Screen, showing only 2 game options: “Normal Game” & “Friendly Game”.
Above Level 10, the Start Screen will show All available game options, winning series coins, XP, Supplies, Booster Icons and the Weekly Challenge counter.
NEW END WINDOW
Players under Level 10 will see a simplified game end window, showing the results and useful tips.
Above Level 10 & 14, players will see ALL stats, with the addition of 2 new tabs: MISSIONS (10) & CHAT (14)
New Window Designs
New "Lifestyle" Subject Icon